For digital marketing teams, images hold a lot of power. Pictures are an important part of any marketing campaign or collateral. With so many image extensions available the large variety of image formats may seem overwhelming.
Converting image files for review and their eventual distribution channels takes massive amounts of precious time and sometimes there's no room in the project for that kind of process.
If you have a lot of images to process, Ziflow has made it easier for you to convert images or documents by automating the manual steps of file conversion.
How it works
Ziflow provides an intuitive user interface to automate the conversion of images from one file format to another. A pre-built “Convert To” Zibot is ready to be put to work, and as you’ll see in the video above, all a Ziflow user has to do is create that trigger, drop a file into a folder, and Ziflow will do the rest.
Doing More with Flows
The helpful video demonstrates not only how easy it is to automate image conversions, but also how to incorporate them into larger workflow processes, such as review and approval. For example, a designer could have new AI or PSD files ready for review by the team.
With Ziflow, they would simply drop those files (one or one hundred, Ziflow scales with you) into their pre-defined cloud storage folder. From there, our image conversion Zibot would convert the files into the appropriate formats, move them to review folders and finally, our notification Zibot would alert the team that new files are ready for review. You can take this even further with our Basecamp integration for workflow, and update your Basecamp projects and folders.
Supported image files
- MS Office (PPT, DOC, XLS)
Benefits of Automated Image Conversion
- Using Ziflow to automate image creation is much faster than manually converting each image or document
- Eliminate errors with image processing and guarantee your output is correct
- Set up as many different workflows for multiple file conversion as required
- Using Ziflow ensures all your team/s are using the same settings for image conversion giving a consistent output.
- Using Ziflow makes it very easy for non technical people to “self serve” when they need a specific file type saving you time and money in production.
- Can be used as part of larger workflows to get even more done
The Automated image conversion Zibot is just one of the many pre-built Zibots available today to help you and your team automate the manual tasks that take up your valuable time.
Check out our other #ZiflowHowTo videos