The Top 10 Best Practices for Optimizing the Review and Approval Process
The creative review and approval process is the lifeblood of any team that creates marketing or brand content.
In this guide, we’ll cover the top 10 tips for building a review and approval process that streamlines decision-making steps and simplifies content sharing across teams as content is developed, tracked, modified, approved, and launched.
This eBook covers how to:
- Define the main steps and stages of your review process
- Determine exactly who should review content and when
- Connect internal review stages with external reviewers (clients, brand partners, suppliers, etc.) to those processes
- Create a comprehensive content versioning system
- Enforce the right deadlines and automated reminders to streamline review
- Flow content from work-in-progress to ready-to-review with minimal effort
- Automate complex review processes that involve many departments and decision-makers