How To - Understand the Create Folder Zibot settings
Summary: The Create Folder Zibot can be used in a single flow or as part of a multi-step flow. The Create Folder Zibot is configurable, meaning you could create different folders in different locations across your different flows. This document outlines the configurable options you can apply to your Create Folder Zibot.
Where is the feature setup? The Create Folder Zibot can be applied inside the Zibot step when creating or amending a Flow (See below).
How does it work?
When you select the Create Folder Zibot as part of your flow, you will see the following window. The configurable options inside the Create Folder Zibot are listed below:
- Target folder: Ziflow is asking where you want to create the folder.
• Output folder from the previous Zibot - This option will become available if you have setup a multi-stage flow. It is asking if the folder should be created inside the output folder specified by the previous
zibotin the flow.
• Other - This allows you to browse to the location where you want the folder to be created.
- Folder name: This is where you name the folder which will be automatically created.
You also have the ability to add tokens into the filename so that specific information can be stamped into the folder name when it is created eg. the date.
If I wanted to move the Word folder to another part of the structure you simply click and drag the grey dotted square located next to the name and position it where you desire.
- If the folder already exists: If a folder already exists with the same name in the destination folder what do you want Ziflow to do?
A. Replace the existing folder - use with caution as if you do this the contents of the old folder will be lost when the new folder replaces it.
B. Keep both folders will keep the old folder and put a sequence number at the end of the new folder.