Help - How To - Understand the Image Zibot settings
Summary: The PDF Zibot can be used in a single flow or as part of a multi-step flow. The Image Zibot is configurable meaning you could apply different Image settings across your different flows. This document outlines the configurable options you can apply to your Image Zibot.
Where is the feature setup? The Image Zibot can be applied inside the Zibot step when creating or amending a Flow (See below).
How does it work?
When you select the Image Zibot as part of your flow, you will see the following window.
The configurable options inside the Image Zibot are listed below:
- Source file: Ziflow is asking what the input file will be ie. the file you want to be converted into an image. You have two options.
• File that triggered this flow - this means a file that is moved/changed or created in a certain location is the source file.
• File that is the result of the previous action - this option will become available if you have set up a multi-stage flow. It is basically asking if the input file will be coming from a previous action in the flow.
- Output file type: Select what type of image output you require from jpg, png or gif.
- Export quality: When you create a jpg or gif image it is normal to choose its quality on a 1-100 scale. It is typical that you would not want to keep a jpg or gif as big as the original so by default, Ziflow enters 80 which you are able to change. If you are creating a png file the export quality button will not display as it is not relevant to this format.
- Target folder: The Image Zibot is asking you where to put the Image/s that it creates. You can browse to the area on your cloud storage where you want the Image/s to be delivered.
If you are using a multi-step flow the “Output folder from previous Zibot” will display and if selected the Image Zibot will use the same output folder as the previous Zibot in the flow.
- The Image Zibot cannot be the first Zibot in
a flowif your trigger event is “a new folder is created in a folder” (because the Zibot cannot make an Image of a folder).