Sharing Files with Dropbox Team Members Zibot Settings
Where is the feature setup? The
How does it work?
When you select the
- Source file: Ziflow is asking what the input file will be ie. the file you want to share with your Dropbox team member/s. You have two options.
• File that triggered this flow - this means a file that is moved/changed or created in a certain location is the source file.
• File that is the result of the previous action - this option will become available if you have set up a multi-stage flow. It is basically asking if the input file will be coming from a previous action in the flow.
- Dropbox team members: Here you can select who in your Dropbox Business account you wish to share the file with. As you start typing Ziflow will display and filter the team members simply click on
whoyou want to add (you can add multiple people).
- Access Level: Select from:
- Owner: The owner can view, edit permissions, invite additional people and transfer ownership to someone else. This is the default role for whoever initially shares a folder in Dropbox.
- Editor: The editor can add, edit and delete files just like the owner and is typically the default setting for people you invite inside Dropbox.
- Viewer: The viewer option is a limited role that does not allow anything other than viewing the file.
Please note: The Owner, Editor and Viewer permissions are Dropbox permissions and are not controlled by Ziflow.
- Send Dropbox email: If you select this option then Dropbox will notify users that a file or folder has been shared with them. This notification is coming directly from Dropbox.
- If you connect Dropbox Business to Ziflow you MUST have the same email address in both Ziflow and Dropbox Business for the connection to work properly (without this you will not be able to see your files on Dropbox Business) - This is a Dropbox Business requirement and out or the control of Ziflow.
- How To - Connect to Dropbox Business