Summary: Sometimes it is necessary to delete a proof that is no longer relevant or perhaps you are clearing out your old projects. The delete proof options make this process easy but it is necessary to point out some important information.
Available for: This option is only available to Proof Owners or reviewers that have been granted “Manage” permissions for all versions of the proof you wish to delete.
Where is the feature applied? If you are the Proof Owner the feature is automatically applied. Reviewers that are granted the “Manage” when creating a new proof will also have the ability to delete proofs.
How does it work?
The “Delete proof” option is available from two locations:
- The bulk actions menu found inside your proof list as shown below.
- The Proof Summary area access by clicking on the Proof Details button inside the Proof List.
If you decide to delete a proof it is important to note that …
- Deleting a proof will delete ALL versions of that proof
- If a reviewer opens a deleted proof or somebody is currently working on that proof when it is deleted he or she will see the following warning message.
- There is no way of manually restoring a deleted proof so please be extremely cautious when using the “Delete” button. If you have deleted a proof by mistake then please contact Ziflow Help.