Sometimes proof owner forgets to add a reviewer to the proof or to the one of the proof versions. In such cases a reviewer cannot compare proof versions since compare mode requires to have access to all versions you want to compare. Such reviewer can be added to any proof version at any time, even if the version is locked.
- You need to start with opening a proof details of the proof you want to add the reviewer to.
- Next select the version that you want to add reviewer to from a dropdown
- Choose the stage (by clicking on it) you want the reviewer to be in
- Add the reviewer (or group) via the “Add reviewers or groups” field
- Click “Save changes” button once you added the reviewer. Proof invitation will be sent to invited reviewers