Filtering Comments in Proof Viewer v2
Summary: If a proof contains a large amount of comments, reviewers may want to use the filter feature to quickly find specific comments.
Available for: All users that have been invited into the proof and approval process. Each user is able to set their own filters.
Where is the feature setup? The filter feature is located above the comments box inside the Proof Viewer v2.
How does it work?
Click on the "Filter" button and the filter menu will be displayed:
- Reviewer - this option allows you to see all comments made by a specific reviewer (it considers only reviewers with comment rights)
- Stage - this option will filter all comments within a specified stage.
- Contains - with this filter you can type a word or any string of words to identify all comments/replies that contain the defined search criteria.
- Filter by label - shows comments with particular labels
- Hide resolved - select if you want to hide already resolved comments
- Current page only - this filter will only display comments/replies on the currently displayed page
- Private only - switch if you want to view private comments
- Show deleted comments - enable/disable in order to display placeholders of deleted comments
- The "Clear" button removes selected filters