General Proofing Settings
This is where account admins will establish defaults for the general proof settings.
They are divided into 3 categories: Proofing defaults, Proof sharing and Other settings.
- Minor version - this feature allows proofs to be labeled as v0.1, v0.2, v0.3 etc. for internal review cycles.
- Lock the proof when all decision are made - this option will auto-lock the proof when all decisions are made.
- Allow download of the original file - this allows reviewers to download the proof file without any comments or
- Suppress proof created/failed email - this prevents the proof creator from receiving the initial email that goes out letting them know that they have a new proof to review.
- Proof security - this allows you to select who the proof should be shared with and whether or not they need to authenticate themselves when opening the proof. This functionality ensures that only designated reviewers can access proofs. You can read more about it here.
- Require guest reviewers to authenticate - if you decide that guest reviewers need authenticate themselves before they can access the proof, you can determine how often they need to be authenticated.
- Allow sharing proofs with - this allows you to choose who the proofs can be shared with: anyone, users in my account or users in my trusted accounts.
- Make folders mandatory - by selecting this option, proof creators will be required to choose which older the proof should be placed in before they can complete the proof creation process.
- Allow historical workflow deadlines - gives users the option to set a deadline in the past.
- Allow reviewers to view previous versions - if this box is checked, reviewers will have visibility to all versions of a proof, regardless of what stage they are in.
- Allow reviewers to @mention reviewers in other stages - you can determine whether or not reviewers will be able to to @mention people in other stages.