Creating & sharing a proof
Once you login to your
Step 1 - What to review?
This is where you upload the files you want to proof.
- Simply browse your files or drag and drop them into the designated field, or...
- Upload a web page by entering the URL into the “Review a website” field. You can choose between "Take a snapshot" of a web page or "View live content".
File formats supported in
Once proofing files have been uploaded scroll down to the next step...
Step 2- Stage configuration
Now you are ready to add your proofing stages and reviewers. By default,
- Stage settings - these settings are going to be applied to this particular stage only. If you decide to add more stages, you need to define settings for each of them.
- Reviewers - this is where you will add users
intothe review stage, set up their proofing permissions and define their notification preferences. If they are a registered user in your Ziflowaccount, simply begin typing their name and it will populate their email address. By default, the Proof owner is automatically added to Stage 1. If you would like to invite someone who is not a registered user in your account, simply enter a valid email address and click the + button. *Please note that “guest” users without a Ziflowaccount cannot be granted “Manage” permissions.
- Add new reviewers & groups - at any point in the proofing process you can add new reviewers or groups to the different stages
Please visit our detailed guide on new proof creation if you need to know more about each of available settings. Scroll down once you invited wanted reviewers and completed stage settings.
Step 3 - Proof settings
Please visit our detailed guide on new proof creation if you need to know more about each of available settings.
Once the proof owner and proof settings are set you may click on "Create" button. The proof will be processed and after some time reviewers will get email notifications informing about new job
If something is set up incorrectly you will see the following window informing you that something is not right,