How To - Upload a new proof version
Summary: New proof versions will need to be uploaded when you have markup and comments that require amendments and a new
Available for: Proof owners and users with “Manage” Permissions are able to upload new versions
How does it work?
You can upload a new version from three different locations as displayed below:
- From the Proof List area click on the contextual menu and select “Create new version”
- From the proof Summary page click on the “+” button
- From within the Proof Viewer click on the “+” button and select “Create new version”
When you select “Create new version” you will be taken back to the create proof screen.
- You cannot change the proof name of the existing proof but Ziflow automatically enters the version number before the name so that you can easily identify the version.
- Browse or drag and drop your new version or type in the URL
- (Optional) When you upload a new version you have the ability to amend any existing proof settings including the ability to add or remove reviewers or create stages.
- Once you are happy click on “Create version” and once processed the reviewers will be notified of the new version ready for review.
When you upload a new version the older version will automatically be locked and the new version will be live to your reviewers.
- If a user is logged into a proof when a new version is created the user will see a pop-up message as shown below informing them that the current version of the proof is now locked and a new version has been created.