Uploading a new proof version
Summary: When reviewers request changes to a proof, the proof creator will make revisions and upload a new version.
Available for: Proof owners and users with “Manage” permissions are able to upload new versions.
How does it work?
There are three different ways to create a new version:
- From the Proof List, click on the contextual menu and select “Create new version”.
- From the proof Summary page, click on the “+” button.
- From within the Proof Viewer, click on the “+” button and select “Create new version”
When you select “Create new version” you will be taken back to the create proof screen.
- You cannot change the name of the existing proof but Ziflow automatically enters the version number before the name so that you can easily identify the version.
- Browse or drag and drop your new version or enter the URL.
- (Optional) When you upload a new version you have the ability to amend any existing proof settings including the ability to add or remove reviewers or create stages.
- Once you are happy click on “Create version” and once processed, the reviewers will be notified of the new version ready for review.
When you upload a new version the older version will automatically lock.
- If a user is logged into a proof when a new version is created the user will see a pop-up message as shown below informing them that the current version of the proof is now locked and a new version has been created.