Understanding the Proof Details Page
Summary: The Proof Details page is designed to give a clear, centralized view of the proof information and proof progression at a glance.
Available for: all registered Ziflow users. The options displayed may vary depending on the user's proof and system permissions.
How does it work?
See screenshot along with an explanation of each function listed below:
- Proof Name - displays the name of the proof.
- Folder - location of a proof.
- Current Proof Status - displays the current status of the proof using one of the following status indicators.
- Version - select different proof versions from the drop-down list to see the Proof Details for each version including reviewers' decisions.
- Open Proof - opens up the Proof Viewer.
- Shortcut options:
- Share proof
- Send reminder email notifications
- Create new version
- Lock proof
- Archive proof
- Delete proof
*Please note - you may not see all these shortcut options if you have not been granted the system or proofing permissions to do so.
- Proof Owner - hover over the proof owner’s avatar to reveal the proof owner’s name and email address.
- Proof Summary Information:
- Created - displays the date the proof was created
- Version - displays how many versions of the proof have been uploaded
- ID - displays the unique proof ID which can be used if you need to contact Ziflow support. Clicking on "Show" will allow you to copy the ID so you can easily paste it into a support ticket.
- Public URL - If you send this URL, then the receiver will be able to access the proof unless you have enabled the security settings which would prevent that from happening.
- Stage - shows the stages associated with this proof. Under the arrow button, you can manage stage and deadline settings.
- Stage status - current status of the stage.
- Edit Reviewers - allows you to add or remove reviewers
- Progress bar avatars - this is a visual way of seeing where each reviewer is in the proofing process. Hover over the avatar to get further information about what stage the reviewer is currently in.
- Add stage - allows you to create additional stages to the proof.
- Proof settings - under proof settings, you can change proof ownership, as well as put extra security measures in place.
- Activity stream - the proof details page includes a real-time stream of activity giving you full insight as to when a proof was created, decisions were made and reviews completed.
- Proof structure - shows where a reviewer is currently located in the Proof Details page. You can also use it as a shortcut when navigating around the page.
- Only registered Ziflow users can view the Proof Details page.