Understanding the Proof Details Page
Summary: The Proof Details page is designed to give a clear, centralized view of the proof information and proof progression at a glance.
The options displayed may vary depending on the user's proof and system permissions.
How does it work?
See screenshot along with an explanation of each function listed below:
1. Proof Name - displays the name of the proof.
2. Folder -
3. Current Proof Status - displays the current status of the proof using one of the following status indicators.
- Share proof
- Send reminder email notifications
- Export comments to PDF
- Create a
- Lock proof
- Archive proof
- Delete proof
- Duplicate proof
- Disconnect from the previous version
- Change the previous version
*Please note - you may not see all these shortcut options if you have not been granted the system or proofing permissions to do so.
7. Proof Summary Information:
- Created - displays the date the proof was created
- Version - displays how many versions of the proof have been uploaded
- ID - displays the unique proof ID which can be used if you need to contact Ziflow support. Clicking on "Show" will allow you to copy the ID so you can easily paste it into a support ticket.
- Public URL - If you send this URL to someone, the receiver will be able to access the proof unless you have
enabled thesecurity settings which would prevent that from happening.
8. Stage - shows the stages associated with this proof. Under the arrow button, you can manage stage and deadline settings.
9. Stage status - current status of the stage.
10. Lock/unlock - a button that can be used for manual locking/unlocking the stage
11. Share proof - allows you to add or remove reviewers in each stage
12. Progress bars for reviewers - this is a visual way of seeing where each reviewer is in the proofing process. Each bar from left to the right has the following meanings:
- Sent - an email has been sent to the reviewer notifying them that they have a new proof to review.
- Opened - the email has been opened.
- Comment - the reviewer has made comments on the proof.
- Decision - a decision has been made on the proof.
13. Add stage - allows you to create additional stages to the proof.
14. Proof settings - under proof settings, you can change proof ownership, as well as put extra security measures in place.
15. Activity stream - the proof details page includes a real-time stream of activity, giving you full insight as to when
16. Proof structure - shows where a reviewer is currently located in the review and approval process. You can also use it as a shortcut when navigating around the page.