How To - Understand the Proof Details
Summary: The Proof Details screen is designed to give a clear centralized view of the proof information and proof progression in a very quick and user-friendly way.
Available for: The Proof Details is available for all registered Ziflow users but the options displayed may differ depending on your proof and system settings.
Where is the feature applied? The feature is applied by default.
How does it work?
See screenshot below along with an explanation of each function.
- Proof Name - Displays the proof name
- Folder - current proof folder location
- Current Proof Status - displays the current status of the proof using one of the following status indicators.
- Version - Select different proof versions from the drop-down list to see the Proof Details for each version including reviewers decisions in that version.
- Open Proof - Shortcut to open the proof in the Proof Viewer
- Shortcut options -
- Notify one or more reviewers by email
- Create New Version
- Download Original File
- Lock Proof
- Delete Proof
*Please note you may not see all these shortcut options if you have not been granted the system or proofing permissions to do so.
- Proof Owner - You can hover over the Proof Owner’s Avatar to reveal the Proof Owner’s name and email address.
- Proof Summary Information -
- Created - Displays the date the proof was created
- Version - Displays how many versions of the proof have been uploaded
- ID - Displays the unique proof ID which can be used if you need to contact Ziflow support. Clicking on the show button will allow you to copy the ID so you can easily paste it into a support ticket.
- Public URL - This is the public URL for your proof in case you need to send the link. If you send this URL then the receiver will be able to access the proof (unless you have set up the security settings to not allow this)
- Stage - List of the stages associated with this proof. Under the arrow button, you can manage stage and deadline settings.
- Stage status - current status of the stage.
- Edit Reviewers - allows to add/remove reviewers
- Progress bar avatars - This is a visual way of seeing where each reviewer is in the proofing process. Hover over the avatar to get further information about what stage the reviewer is currently in.
- Add stage - button that allows adding next stages to the proof.
- Proof settings - proof settings management center. You can edit proof owner or simply decide about proof security options.
- Activity stream - the proof details page includes a real-time stream of activity giving you full insight as to when a proof was created, decisions were made and reviews completed.
- Proof structure - shows a place where the user is currently located in the Proof Details page. You can also use it as a shortcut when navigating around Proof Details page.
- Only registered Ziflow users can view Proof Details page of the proofs they are invited to or the proofs they are owners.