Using the Proof List
Summary: The “Proof List” is your main navigation window inside the Ziflow application. Any proofs that you are associated with are displayed in this window. You can create new proofs, check
Available for: All registered users within the Ziflow application can access their proof list.
How does it work?
See screenshot below along with a description of each function.
- Proof Menu & Favorite filters:
Proofs to review
- Folders - give you an opportunity to create an individual structure that will help organize your proofs in a more advanced manner. Read more about folder functionality in this article
- Custom filters - enables you to create and save your own custom filter sets which will help to quickly identify the proofs you're searching for. Read more about custom filters in this article.
- Custom views - are another way for you to locate and organize proofs. Read more about custom views in this article using custom views.
- Proof thumbnail - Ziflow will extract and display a thumbnail preview of your proof.
- Proof Name, Version and folder - displays the proof name, the folder location nd how many versions there has been on a proof.
- Proof search - filters by proof name in addition to the existing filter.
- Proof counter - shows how many proofs are currently displaying on each page along with the total number of pages.
- Comments: - shows the number of comments made on a proof and the number of replies to
those comment- eg. 2 / 3 means two comments made and 3 replies to those comments.
- Decisions - shows how many decision makers there are in a review group and how many of those reviewers have made a decision.
- Status - shows the current status of a proof - explanation of each status is listed below:
In progress - The proof is available for review.
Approved - The proof has been approved.
Approved with changes - The proof has been approved upon minor changes being applied.
Changes required - The proof has been reviewed and changes are required.
- Created - shows the date when the proof was created.
- Proof Owner - hover over the avatar and it will display the name and email address of the
- Create new folder/proof - click the folder icon to create a new folder. Click on the green "Create proof" button to create a new proof. For more information, please refer to: Creating a new Proof or Using Proof Folders
- Proof Details button - reveals a detailed summary of the proof along with progression indicators. For more information, please see Understanding the Proof Summary.
- Bulk actions - you can select multiple checkboxes to perform bulk actions on proofs such as moving to a folder, archiving and sharing a proof, etc.
- Please note that the Proof List page may not display all the options listed in this document. It will vary depending on what edition you are on, as well as the proof settings that you have applied.