Using the Proof List
Summary: The “Proof List” is your main navigation window inside the Ziflow application. Any proofs that you are associated with are displayed in this window. You can create new proofs, check status of existing proofs, use filters and utilize contextual menus to access various features inside the proofing application.
Available for: All registered users within the Ziflow application can access their proof list.
How does it work?
See screenshot below along with a description of each function.
- Proof Menu:
All proofs - displays all proofs.
My proofs - only displays proofs that you own.
Proofs to review - displays proofs that need to be reviewed.
Completed proofs - displays proofs that have been completed.
- Folders - give you an opportunity to create an individual structure that will organize your proofs in a more advanced manner. Read more about folder functionality in this article
- Custom filters - enable users to create and save their own custom filter sets which will help to quickly identify the proofs they're searching for. Read more about custom filters in this article.
- Proof thumbnail - Ziflow will extract and display a thumbnail preview of your proof.
- Proof Name and Version - the name of the Proof and a V.number will indicate how many versions of a proof have been uploaded.
- Proof counter - shows how many proofs are currently displaying on each page along with the total number of pages.
- Comments: - shows the number of comments made on a proof and the number of replies to those comment - eg. 2 / 3 means two comments made and 3 replies to those comments.
- Decisions - shows how many decision-makers there are in the review group and how many of those reviewers have made a decision.
- Status - shows the current status of a proof - explanation of each status is listed below:
In progress - The proof is available for review.
Approved - The proof has been approved.
Approved with changes - The proof has been approved upon minor changes being applied.
Changes required - The proof has been reviewed and changes are required.
Rejected - The proof has been rejected.
- Created - shows the date when the proof was created. (List can be displayed by creation date: newest to oldest or oldest to newest.)
- Proof Owner - hover over the avatar and it will display the name and email address of the proof owner.
- Proof Details button - reveals a detailed summary of the proof along with progression indicators. For more information, please see the following article:
Understanding the Proof Summary
- Review Group Status - expands the proof information to display all the reviewers and where they are in the revision cycle.
- Proof actions contextual menu - a drop-down list of actions you can apply to the proof (depending on your permissions). Options are listed below:
- View details - this will redirect you to the Proof Summary screen.
- Create new version - This option redirects the proof owner or reviewers that are in a “Manage” role, to the proof creation page where they can upload the new version. Please note that they also have the ability to modify the proof settings and/or reviewers at that time. See Uploading a new proof version for more information.
- Download file - you can download the latest version of the proof by clicking the box next to “Allow download of the original file” under the "Proof settings" section.
- Lock/Unlock - manually lock or unlock the proof (only available to “Manage” reviewers and Proof Owners). For more information, please refer to: Manually locking & unlocking proofs
- Delete Proof - removes from proof list. For more information, please refer to Deleting proofs
15. Create new folder/proof - click the folder icon to create a new folder. Click on the green "Create proof" button to create a new proof. For more information, please refer to: Creating a new Proof or Using Proof Folders
16. Bulk actions - you can select multiple checkboxes to perform bulk actions on proofs such as moving to a folder, archiving and sharing a proof, to name a few.
- Please note that the Proof List page may not display all the options listed in this document and will depend on what system and the proof permissions that you have applied.