We've created a section in the interface called People. It's in this section where Ziflow users can quickly see a view of all the Users, Guests and Groups associated with your account.
This page provides the easiest method for adding new users or guests who will be frequently contributing to the review and approval process. It also provides a one-click method for adding team members to Groups (see more on that below), or to remind them on late proofs.
- Add - the button used for inviting new users and guests to your Ziflow account. Here's an in depth guide explaining how to do this.
- Search bar - a quick and efficient way to find contacts.
- Filters - another quick way to sort users, guests and groups.
- Groups - allows you to create new groups and manage existing ones. Please see our How to - create and manage groups for more details.
- Contacts list - displays existing contacts. You can apply filters to narrow down your list. If users or contacts need to be edited, please see the Managing users article.