We’ve created a section in the interface called People. It’s in this section where Ziflow users can quickly see a view of all the Users, Guests and Groups associated with your account.
This page provides the easiest method for adding in new users or guests who will be frequently contributing to the review and approval process. It also provides a one-click method for adding team members to Groups (see more on that below), or to remind them on late proofs.
- Add - a button used for inviting new users and guests to your account. Here’s guide explaining how you can add new contacts to your Ziflow.
- Search bar - a quick and efficient way of finding needed contact among dozens of other.
- Filters - thanks to filters you can quickly display wanted type of contacts if you require to check something or manage some specific contact group.
- Groups - menu under each you can start creating review groups or managing already formed groups. Please check our “How to - create and manage groups” for more details.
- Contacts list - it displays existing contacts depending on which filter user choses. It is up to you which contacts you want to display on the list. If any of the users or contacts needs to be edited, removed or updated please check “Managing users” article.
What might be also useful is checking an article that explains how Ziflows user roles and rights work.