Summary: If a proof contains a large amount of comments, reviewers may want to use the filter feature to quickly find specific comments.
Available for: All users that have been invited into the proof and approval process. Each user is able to set their own filters.
Where is the feature setup? The filter feature is located above the comments box inside the Proof Viewer.
How does it work?
Click on the "Filter" button and the filter menu will be displayed:
- Reviewer - this option allows you to see all comments made by a specific reviewer (it considers only reviewers with comment rights)
- Stage - this option will filter all comments within a specified stage.
- Contains - with this filter you can type a word or any string of words to identify all comments/replies that contain the defined search criteria.
- Has likes - filters only liked comments
- Current page only - this filter will only display comments/replies on the current page in the proof viewer
- Sort by - there are a number of options to choose from: Oldest to newest, Newest to oldest, Page Asc, Page Dsc, Creator A-Z, Creator Z-A.
- Done - by clicking "Done" this will apply the selected filter.
- The "Clear" button removes the filters, but leaves the "Sort by" setting