Setting Up Email Notification Preferences
Summary: Initially, the proof owner sets up the email notification frequencies for reviewers when creating new proof. Oftentimes reviewers want to choose their frequency, therefore, each one is given access to change this setting.
Available for: Any reviewer invited into a Proof.
How does it work?
Inside the Proof Viewer, you will see an envelope icon in the left toolbar.
- Click on the envelope to display the notification preferences:
- All comments and decisions - sends out all the activity notifications immediately.
- Replies to my comments - sends out only notifications related to reviewer comment replies.
- Decisions - sends out only decision notifications
- Final Decision - sends out only a final decision notification for the whole proof.
- Hourly digest - if you enable "Hourly digest" for a reviewer, he/she will get a notification on a full hour as long as there was any activity on that proof. This notification combines all proof activity in one email.
- Daily digest - if you enable "Daily digest" for a reviewer, he/she will get a notification with all activities that happened during the 24h period. This notification combines all proof activity in one email.
- None - it blocks all notifications (apart from "New proof to review")