Sharing a Proof
Summary: After a proof is created, the owner or manager can share the proof with additional people and add them as reviewers.
We've also added the option for guest reviewers to be able to share a proof, as well.
Where is the feature setup?
You can find the "Share proof" function in the following locations:
Inside the Proof Summary/Proof Details page
You can also share proof directly from the stage settings
Inside the Proof Viewer
Click on the "Share proof" icon.
How does it work?
Once you click on "Share proof", the "Share proof" screen will be displayed. Add the email address of anyone you would like to invite into the review and approval process and click "Share". You can add any of your users/contacts that are already listed in your Ziflow account or add new reviewers.
Sharing as guest reviewer (Enterprise Edition only)
Sharing by a guest reviewer works the same way as sharing by a Ziflow user. The only difference is that the sharing action can only be done from within the Proof Viewer. Guest reviewers that want to share the proof need to click on the "Share proof" icon located on the left sidebar. It will expand the "Share proof" window from which he/she can add new reviewers to the proof.
Guest reviewers cannot:
- create a new stage and are only able to add reviewers to stage(s) that he/she is in
- see autocomplete when typing an email
- check "Manage" or "Share" checkbox when inviting new reviewers
- edit any stage settings
- edit existing reviewers
Guest reviewers can:
- add new reviewers only by email address
- set comments and decision checkboxes for newly added reviewers
- set notification preferences for newly added reviewer
- Reviewers can be added to the proof regardless of progress status or lock status.
- Guest reviewers must have "Share" permission assigned if you want to let them a share proof with other people.