Creating and Managing Groups
Summary: Easily bring team members together on
How does it work?
The Group feature can be found under the "People” tab on the left side of the screen below Contacts filters. Click on the green “Add a group” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Group name - enter a group name for easy identification.
- Make this group private - by checking this option, the group will only be visible to you and account admins & managers.
- Group members - type in the name or email address of the user/contact that you want to add to the group. If you would like to add a "guest" (someone that is not listed as a contact in your
Ziflowaccount), simply enter his/her email address. Once you are done, select the role and email notification frequency for each member. Click on "Add a group" to complete the set-up.
Easily manage your groups by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of your avatar.
- View details - displays all members, their permissions and email notification settings. To edit this group, simply click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner.
- Duplicate group - clones the group with all group members and settings.
- Delete group - can only be done by the group creator, admins or managers.