Managing Ziflow Users
Summary: As an admin, a key component to regulating your Ziflow account is the management of users. The ability to add or delete users is exclusive to the admin role.
How does it work?
Click on the “People” tab as shown below and a current list of your Ziflow users and contacts will be displayed. Click on the "Add" button to invite a new user.
*Note: It may be worth contacting the user to ensure the invitation is not going to spam or being filtered.
If you click on “Resend invite”, a green confirmation message will appear once it has been successfully sent (See number 3 in
Changing user rights
To change user role permissions, click on “View details” and simply select the desired role(s). (See below)
Deleting or deactivating a user
If you decided to delete a user, click on the contextual menu and select the “Delete contact” option.
Alternatively, you can simply disable a user without deleting them by clicking on the green “Active” button. This will keep the user in your database but it will disable access until you reinstate them.
View user details
Admins can also view the user’s details by clicking on “View details”.
From here you can see more detailed information about the user.
- User role - current role assignment.
- Company - company name entered during
invitationprocess or by the user during signup.
- Phone number - can be edited by the user or team admin.
- Groups - lists all the groups to which a user belongs.
- Proofs - proofing statistics of the user
userfrom all groups - quickly removes a user from all groups.
- Add user to groups - opens a menu that enables you to add a user to specified groups. For more information, please see Creating and Managing Groups.
- Activate/deactivate - disables a user account
- Delete contact - permanently removes a user from the Ziflow account