If you and your team need to approve your creative content on the go, we've added support for static review on mobile devices to our existing tablet support. Team members can access proofs via proof notification emails on their device.
Comments and decisions can be quickly made via your device's native browser, another huge benefit of Ziflow's HTML5-based proof viewer. No special app required!
Once a reviewer clicks on the proof link sent via email, he/she will be redirected to the Proof Viewer. Reviewers may perform a variety of actions inside the Proof Viewer.
- Add comments/replies - click on the green + button located in the upper right corner of the mobile browser window.
Once you click that button, a small comment box will appear. After you've typed in your comment, click the green arrow button and the comment/reply will be added.
- Adding markups - if you want to add a comment linked with a markup, enter the comment edit mode the same way as it was explained above and draw a markup by tapping and dragging over the proof image. You can choose vaiety of markup tools from the menu below comment box. Once you draw a markup and enter a comment, you may save it by clicking on a green arrow button
- Display comments/replies with markups - if there are any comments or replies with markups added to the proof, you will see them in the bottom of the Proof Viewer. Switching between the comments can be done by clicking on the up & down arrows above the comment.
- Like, label and resolving comments - under each comment there are a few small icons that can be used for liking, labelling and resolving comments.
- Submit decisions or complete review - click on the green box with checkmark located in the upper right corner of the mobile browser window. Once you click that button, Ziflow will display a window where your decision/review status can be selected.
- Display different proof versions - in the upper left corner of the mobile browser window there is a dropdown menu from which reviewers may switch between different proof versions.
- Zoom in/out - static proofs may be zoomed in and out by the simple mobile phone gesture, pinch & spread.
- Switch to Dark Mode - helps you quickly turn the screen to dar at night time.
Actions that cannot be performed when working in mobile Proof Viewer:
- Comparing versions
- Text Search
- Proof Navigator
- Measurement Tool
- Rotating Proof
- Marquee zoom
- Filtering comments