Legacy Proof Viewer settings
Summary: Each reviewer is able to adjust the Legacy Proof Viewer settings, such as comment layout, comment pins, compare mode defaults and dark mode theme to their individual preferences.
Available for: Any reviewer that is part of the review and approval process. This feature is available on all Ziflow editions.
Where is the feature setup? The Legacy Proof Viewer settings can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon located in the bottom left corner of the Proof Viewer page.
How does it work?
Once you enter a Proof Viewer settings menu you will be presented with 4 types of settings:
- Show pins - by enabling/disabling this option you can choose if comment pins should be visible on the proof image.
- Comment layout - there are 3 options to choose from:
- Collapsed list - displays a full comment list, but you'll need to click on each comment in order to see the replies.
- Expanded list - displays a full comment list so you don't have to click on each comment to see the full text.
- Single comment - displays comments one-at-a-time. If you want to switch to another comment you need to do it manually by clicking on the next/previous comment button or by selecting the comment pin on the proof image.
- Compare mode default settings - you can choose which side the newest version appears when doing a side by side comparison.
- Dark mode - allows you to tone down your screen's glare and experience Ziflow with a dark background.