Proofing videos in Legacy Proof Viewer
Summary: Ziflow supports a wide range of file types to help you and your team tackle all types of creative projects - including video. All of Ziflow's markup and annotation tools are available while collaboratively reviewing videos and so are all the great commenting and feedback capabilities that streamline the entire review and approval process.
If needed you can also upload subtitles which will be displayed inside Proof Viewer along with the video.
Available for: users with “view” permissions. Every reviewer that is added to a proof will automatically have "view" permissions.
How does it work?
The Video Legacy Proof Viewer is designed to look and feel exactly the same as the standard Legacy Proof Viewer, with a few additional features.
- Skip to the next/previous frame - click these arrows in order to skip a video to the next/previous frame.
- Play/Pause - this button allows you to start and stop the video. Alternatively, you can hit the space bar, and it will work the same as clicking play/pause button.
- Loop - this button allows you to put a video on a loop, and it will start the video automatically once it reaches the end.
- Volume - this button allows you to increase or decrease the sound.
- Switch between comments/markups - those two arrows will help you to navigate through comments/markups. You can press the forward or backward arrow to quickly skip to different reviewers' comments.
- Timer and time format - the first set of numbers show time elapse, and second shows the total length of the video. You can also decide on what format should this timer be displayed: Time, TimeCode and Frames
- Video timeline - if you hover over the timeline with your mouse, you can see the video frame by frame. You may also see user avatars. When a reviewer makes a comment/markup, their avatar will appear on the timeline. If you click on the avatar, it will take you to the exact frame where the comment/markup has been made.
- Safe area (Business & Enterprise feature only) - this lets you see how the video will look in different formats.
- Playback speed - click this button in order to increase or decrease video speed.
- Full-screen mode - opens a video in a full-screen mode.
- Range-based comments - if you need to add a comment that refers to some part of the audio/video file you can adjust the starting and ending point of the comment by moving comment indicators. Indicators range timeline will be additionally added under the comment.
- Subtitles - if subtitles were added during proof creation this button will let reviewers to switch them on/off during video playback.
The rest of the functionalities inside the Video Proof Viewer are exactly the same as they are for static files. You can put your video in fullscreen, zoom in or out, fit the video to the screen, and of course, add comments/markups etc.