Proof Viewer Settings
This is where account admins will establish defaults for the Proof Viewer settings. To start adjusting Proof Viewer settings please go to Settings -> Proofing Settings -> Proof Viewer as shown on a screenshot below
Proof Viewer settings are divided into 4 categories:
1. Set the buttons & zoom levels as visible or hidden
If you want to hide some of the Proof Viewer buttons just expand the list of available actions/features and disable the ones that you don't need.
You can also decide what zoom levels will be available for your reviewers to choose from a drop-down in Proof Viewer.
2. Custom links in the Help section
You can customize links placed in Ziflow proof Viewer by editing the fields listed below:
These settings will be reflected in your Proof Viewer:
3. Proof Viewer vs Legacy Proof Viewer
- Open static proofs in the new viewer - select if your reviewers should view static proofs in a new viewer by default
- Open video and audio proofs in new viewer - select if your reviewers should view video/audio proofs in a new viewer by default
- Open rich media & Live websites proofs in new viewer - select if your reviewers should view video/audio proofs in a new viewer by default
- Allow users to switch between viewer versions - decide if your reviewers can switch between the new and old Proof Viewer
4. Other Options
There are a couple of other settings related to Proof Viewer that you can modify:
- Page thumbnail opens - select this option if you want to have page thumbnails sidebar opened in Proof Viewer by default. Reviewer will be still able to hide it if necessary.
- Warn reviewers of unsaved comment - this setting will notify the reviewer when he tries to leave the add comment box without previously saving it.
- Live websites: Force proxy for all websites - HTTP (non-secure) sites will always be loaded in the viewer using our proxy servers and ignore this setting. For HTTPS (secure) sites that require authorization, you should disable this setting and ensure your site allows it to be embedded.
- Live website: URL rewriting - it automatically changes links in proofed web pages from absolute to relative paths. You can read more about this in FAQ: Why is my live website proof not loading correctly in the viewer?
- Use Vector-based text - to improve the quality of static proofs in the viewer, you can use vector graphics for text. The result is a much-improved level of quality when reviewing proofs, no matter the zoom level.
- Default content for rich media - you can decide a default content size for rich media proofs. Reviewers will be still able to change it inside the Proof Viewer.
- Show original image - this setting forces the Proof Viewer to show the original image (jpg, jpeg, png, bmp) instead of proof tiles.
- Show custom property in Proof Viewer - this lets you choose if custom proof properties should be displayed in a Proof Details page opened in a Proof Viewer.
- AV - during playback show markup for - decide for how long comment markups should be displayed when audio/video proofs are playback.