Reviewing Proofs in Proof Viewer
Your team's Ziflow Admin can update your current Legacy Proof Viewer to the new version from the "Proof Viewer Versions” section of Account Settings.
The New Proof Viewer brings many new and exciting improvements over the first version of the viewer.
You can read about all of the highlights here.
Your team's Ziflow Admin can update your current viewer to the new second version from the "Proof Viewer” section of Account Settings.
Settings -> Proofing Settings -> Proof Viewer -> New Viewer
You have a few options for choosing whether and how to use the new version of the viewer or the current first version.
Open static proofs in the new viewer - select if your reviewers should view static proofs in a new viewer by default
Open video and audio proofs in new viewer - select if your reviewers should view video/audio proofs in a new viewer by default
Open rich media & Live websites proofs in new viewer - select if your reviewers should view video/audio proofs in a new viewer by default
Allow users to switch between viewer versions - decide if your reviewers can switch between the new and old Proof Viewer
For more information on the new viewer, check out the following resources.
- Video Tutorial: How to Review a Proof in Proof Viewer
- Using the Ziflow Proof Viewer
- Markups, Comments & Attaching files in Proof Viewer
- Comparing Proof Versions in Proof Viewer
- Finishing a Review & Understanding Proof Decisions in Proof Viewer
- Label and resolve comments in Proof Viewer
- Using the Measurement Tool in Proof Viewer
- Using Text Annotation Tool in Proof Viewer
- Proof Viewer settings in Proof Viewer
- Changing notification preferences in Proof Viewer
- Filtering Comments in Proof Viewer
- Continuous, Magazine, and Single page layout in Proof Viewer
- Next proof to review feature
- Folders in the Proof Viewer
- Mobile Proofing in Proof Viewer
- Exporting Comments to PDF in Proof Viewer