Adding S3 Credentials
Summary: This feature enables you to provide S3 credentials that will be used to access proof source files from a secured bucket on Amazon Simple Storage Service.
Available on all Ziflow Editions. Only users with “Admin” rights can set and read S3 Ziflow credentials.
Where is the feature setup? Go to “Manage account” - “API” menu - “S3 Credentials” as shown below:
How does it work?
Click on the “Add credential” button and you will be presented with a new window where credential details need to be filled in.
- Nickname - this is an ID which will be used during the proof creation call. Required max length 255. The name is case insensitive and must be unique.
- S3 Access Key ID - should be 20 characters long and must be provided by AWS admin.
- S3 Secret Access Key - should be 40 characters long and must be provided by AWS admin.
Once you add the credentials, please remember to activate them since they are disabled by default.
If you want to edit credentials, please click on the credential nickname.
This will open edit mode and you will be able to change the data:
- Credentials can only be used during proof creation via API.
- Details of API usage can be found in API docs (url to API docs).