Summary: Webhooks are one way that apps can send automated messages or information to other apps. It’s a simple way your Ziflow account can "speak" with other online applications and get notified automatically when something new happens.
Available on all Ziflow Editions. Only users with "Admin" rights can set and read Ziflow webhooks.
Where is the feature setup? Go to "Manage account" - "API" menu - "Webhooks" as shown below:
How does it work?
Click on the "Add endpoint" button and you will be presented with a new window where webhook details need to be filled in.
- Webhook name - give a name to the webhook.
- Webhook URL - insert 3rd party URL address to which Ziflow data will be sent.
- Filter event - select the events that supposed to be sent from Ziflow to the 3rd party application. You can choose to send all events or just some of them:
Once you add the endpoint please remember to activate it since newly added webhooks are disabled by default.
- If you want to edit added webhook click on its name which open webhook edit mode.
- Details of webhook event structure and managing subscriptions using API can be found in API docs.