Label and comment settings management
Summary: Ziflow administrators can manage and add new labels. These labels help reviewers and proof creators navigate through specific comment types.
Available: On Business & Enterprise edition.
Where is the feature setup? The label management feature is located in the “Comments” menu inside the “Manage Account” panel.
How does it work?
Click on “+Add label”. Once the label is added to the list, click on the default name and enter a new one. You can change the order of labels by dragging them up or down the list. Enable this feature by toggling the switch to Active.
Admins can also decide who can use labels by choosing the appropriate setting in the menu above the label list.
There are six additional settings that might be used by admins to determine user permissions.
- Alow labeling comments - decide who can label comments
- Allow labeling on - select if you want reviewers to label only comments or if they could label replies as well
- Show comments on public URL - by switching off this toggle you will hide all the comments for everyone who opens the proof with public URL
- Allow reviewers to comment on locked or skipped stages - allows reviewers to now add comments and replies on proofs even if a reviewer’s stage is locked, skipped, or not yet started. This enables reviewers to reply to any @mentions on a proof, collaborate with other reviewers, and continue the conversation, regardless of the stage status.
Note: This will not change a reviewer’s ability to see proofs on the proofs lists or in notifications.
Allow resolving comments - who is allowed to resolve comments.
Allow deleting comments - which users may delete comments.
- Label and resolve comments (for reviewers)