New Ziflow features and system updates are now available! Over the past month, we’ve rolled out new capabilities such as late stage labels in the workflow diagram, deadlines on pending workflow, stages, and more!
New Feature Highlights
Late stage label added to the workflow diagram
Proof managers, especially those overseeing a large volume of projects, need an immediate way to see if a particular proof stage is late.
Proof managers can always see if a stage deadline has passed by clicking through the stages of a proof’s workflow. Now, we’ve added information about any late stages directly to the workflow diagram in the sidebar so proof managers can see missed deadlines right away and take actionable steps even faster.
Set “Specific Date” deadlines on pending workflow stagesProof stages are now even more flexible! Previously, if a stage was due to start at a later time, the deadline could only be relative. Now, proof creators may set a specific start date and time on any stage, including stages that are started manually and stages triggered by another stage or action.
Lock stages when deadlines are reached
With this release, it’s also easier than ever to manage set review times for a specific stage. In the proof lock stage dropdown menu, we’ve added an additional option that allows proof creators or managers to lock the stage for review once the review deadline has passed.
PDF Export EnhancementsWe’ve also further added to our Export to PDF capabilities.
Now, it’s possible to export comments in a large, half-page thumbnail display for each comment for even greater readability.
Additionally, links to attachments on comments will be included in the PDF export for easy access and download later on.
- An account setting to disable the pop-up notice when leaving the viewer before saving a comment.
- Reviewers that previously had commenting rights on a proof will no longer be able to edit or delete their own comments if these rights are removed.
- Public API updates
- Contact enhancements include creating, editing and updating guests.
- Create video proofs with subtitles
- Integrations that use the Public API to create proofs will be able to add a subtitle file to video proofs
- New settings for “Export comments to PDF” endpoints
- Export only specific version or all versions of a proof
- Annotation thumbnail options:
- Small thumbnail - markup area only
- Small thumbnail - full page
- Large thumbnail - full page
- These apply to both the GET and POST endpoints
- Ziflow Connect: Added the ability to trigger flows when a proof fails to process
These new capabilities are live in the product now. Current customers, and those on 14-day trials can start taking advantage of them right away.
If you haven't yet tried Ziflow, there's no better time to check out the industry's best online proofing solution.