There’s still plenty to be thankful for today and we’re not just talking about the endless leftovers awaiting you for lunch and dinner for the next two weeks. We’ve also got a great lineup of new additions to Ziflow to be thankful for.
Let’s be honest, you’re probably pegged to the couch anyway, so now is as good as time as any to check out this quick blog post. Here are the new additions to Ziflow’s enterprise online proofing solution in this month’s release.
Automated Late Proof Reminders
With Automated Late Proof Reminders, Ziflow ensures your team members are always provided reminders to take action before a proof becomes late. You can now configure account-level defaults to automatically send reminder emails to reviewers before, on and after the proof deadline date.
Several User Experience Optimizations in the Proof Viewer
Our product team has been very busy adding further enhancements to improve the reviewer experience when reviewing proofs.
- Now you can quickly switch between proofs residing in the same folder from within the proof viewer. This is great for campaigns which include different media formats (video, static, rich media, etc.) which need to be reviewed together.
- New proof viewer layout options. Users can now customize their proof viewer experience on a proof by proof basis. We’ve added options to toggle the comments displayed from the standard comment view, to a comprehensive list of threaded comments, to viewing comments one-at-a-time.
- Dark mode. For those who prefer the benefits of dark mode, we’ve added this capability in the proof viewer. During our testing, our team members reported improved contrast and better readability of text.
- Compare mode swap. Now you can choose which side the newest version appears when doing a side-by-side comparison of versions.
Workflow Templates - Proof Owner on Multiple Stages
With our last release, we enabled reviewers to belong to multiple stages of a proof and Workflow Templates. This is helpful when they need to if they to collaborate across teams, or if their decision criteria are required at various points in the workflow.
For customers with enterprise Zapier accounts, we now have a Ziflow Zapier app available, via invitation. For more information on that and to request access to the app, please contact your Ziflow customer success manager.
For our customers and partners embedding Ziflow in their larger workflows, we’ve added a few new enhancements to our API.
- Support for custom properties on proofs: GET/POST/PUT v1/proofs
- Reviewer complete event trigger
- Reviewer @mention event trigger
For more information on our API, please visit our API documentation here.
We’ve also added a few proof list enhancements:
- Quick search by proof name
- Filter proofs when viewing a folder
Also in this release:
- SSO - Support for custom connections
These new capabilities are live in the product now. Customers and those taking a free 14 day trial can start benefiting right away!
If you haven’t already, you can request a free trial by clicking through below.