How To - Understand the Transcode Video Zibot settings
Summary: The Video Zibot can be used in a single flow or as part of a multi-step flow. The Video Zibot is configurable, meaning you could apply different video settings across your different flows to transcode your videos. This document outlines the configurable options you can apply to your Video Zibot.
Where is the feature setup? The Video Zibot can be applied inside the Zibot step when creating or amending a Flow (See below).
How does it work?
When you select the Video Zibot as part of your flow, you will see the following window.
The configurable options inside the Video Zibot are listed below:
- Source file: Ziflow is asking what the input file will be ie. the file you want to be converted into a different video format. You have two options.
• File that triggered this flow - this means a file that is moved/changed or created in a certain location is the source file.
• File that is the result of the previous action - this option will become available if you have set up a multi-stage flow. It is basically asking if the input file will be coming from a previous action in the flow.
- Output format: What format do you want the Video Zibot to output? Choose from:
Mobile, Standard Web, Mid Web, HD720p or Full HD 1080p
- Target folder: The Image Zibot is asking you where to put the video/s that it creates. You can browse to the area on your cloud storage where you want the video/s to be delivered.
If you are using a multi-step flow the “Output folder from previous Zibot” will display and if selected the Video Zibot will use the same output folder as the previous Zibot in the flow.
- The Video Zibot cannot be the first Zibot in a flow if your trigger event is “a new folder is created in a folder” (because the Zibot cannot make a Video of a folder).