Proofing Videos in Ziflow
Summary: Ziflow supports a wide range of file types to help you and your team tackle all types of creative projects - including video. All of Ziflow's markup and annotation tools are available while collaboratively reviewing videos and so are all the great commenting and feedback capabilities that streamline the entire review and approval process.
Available for: users with “view” permissions. Every reviewer that is added to a proof will automatically have "view" permissions.
How does it work?
The Video Proof Viewer is designed to look and feel exactly the same as the standard Proof Viewer, with a few additional features.
- Video timeline - If you hover over the timeline with your mouse, you are able to see the video frame by frame. You may also see user avatars. When a reviewer makes a comment/markup, their avatar will appear on the timeline. If you click on the avatar, it will take you to the exact frame where the comment/markup has been made.
- Play/Pause - this button allows you to start and stop the video. Alternatively, you can hit the space bar and it will work the same as clicking play/pause button.
- Loop - this button allows you to put a video on a loop and it will start the video automatically once it reaches the end.
- Volume - this button allows you to increase or decrease the sound.
- Switch between comments/markups - those two arrows will help you to navigate through comments/markups. You can press the forward or backward arrow to easily skip to different reviewers' comments.
- Timers - the first set of numbers show time elapse and second shows the total length of the video.
The rest of the functionalities inside the Video Proof Viewer are exactly the same as they are for static files. You can put your video in fullscreen, zoom in or out, fit the video to the screen and of course add comments/markups etc.