Summary: To help ensure that only the most relevant, appropriate proof data is sent to reviewers, we’ve expanded the customization options on Ziflow email templates. Administrators can now choose to modify and style the text, proof details, stage sections, and other proof-related data in the email templates for new proofs and new versions. Administrators can also choose to exclude proof summary elements, like thumbnail images or stage details, that might contain sensitive information.
Available: Email templates can be edited by Ziflow admins (Enterprise Edition only)
Where is the feature setup? Click on "Settings" > "Proofing Settings" > "Email Templates".
How does it work?
Once inside the Email Templates tab, you will see a list of available templates that can be customized. By clicking on a template you will open a side window, where you can start editing the template.
- Sender of email - select email sender. Read more about choosing email senders in this article.
- Subject & email content - enter subject and email content using available text editor. Please note that you can use pre-set tokens or JSONPath in order to customize the notification according to your needs. This can be achieved in similar way as using JSONPath in Webhook Zibots.
- Proof summary - decide if the proof summary should be displayed or not.
- "Open proof" button label - customize the button responsible for opening the proof.
- Stage details - chose whether stage details should be added to the email or not.
- Reset template - click this button in order to reset the template to default settings.
- Publish - this button saves amended changes and sets the template as active.
- Save draft - save email template as a draft. The previous template is still active, if you want to activate the draft you need to publish it first.
- Cancel - closes edit mode of a template.
- Send test email - automatically sends the template to the person that is currently logged in.
By clicking on the three dot button next to the template you can also:
- Send test email to yourself
- View/Edit template
- Restore template to default