FAQ: What is the difference between a user and guest?
Users in this account, Users in other accounts and Guests are the three types of contacts you can find on the People page of your account:
- Users in your account
- Have the ability to login to Ziflow within your organization's account.
- Account administrators can assign different levels of permissions to users to control their ability to view and manage content within the account. Users can create/manage proofs, invite new reviewers, create Zibots and do many more.
- Each user invited to your Ziflow account is counted as one license (seat).
- Users have their own profile where they can add/edit personal information and adjust some default settings such as time-zone, notification preferences etc.
- Users in other accounts
- Have their own Ziflow login in another organization's account (not your own).
- Such users can still be invited to a proof within your account but they won't be allowed to access your account and perform any changes there
- Do not have their own Ziflow login and are not able to log into the account.
- Guests can access, view, review and approve proofs that are explicitly shared with them (using URL sent in a Ziflow email). More information on sharing proofs can be found here.
- You can have as many guest reviewers invited to your account as you want. Guests do not count towards a seat limit.
Please have a look at the article explaining how to invite new users/guests to your account.