Manually Locking and Unlocking Proofs
Summary: If needed, proofs can be manually locked or unlocked at any time, preventing any further action taken on a proof such as comments or decisions. The only people able to lock/unlock proofs are Proof Owners or Managers.
Where is the feature setup? By default, proof owners are given full permissions. The proof owner can assign the "Manage" role to any reviewer that is a registered user in their
How does it work?
You can manually lock and unlock proofs by clicking on the padlock icon in the following locations
When you lock the proof it will...
- Prevent any comments from being added
- Prevent any replies to comments from being added
- Prevent any amendments or uploads to any existing comments or replies
- Prevent any previously deleted comments or replies from being restored
- Prevent decisions from being submitted, revoked or changed.