As a part of our ongoing commitment to optimizing creative review and approval, Ziflow is excited to announce our Spring 2022 product releases, an overview of the latest features, enhancements and workflow improvements. Ziflow customers have immediate access to the Spring release features–functionality that expedites development of exceptional creative.
Industry Exclusive: Batch Review
Modern marketing campaigns often include tens or even hundreds of assets to accommodate the requirements of video, digital web, documents, images, audio, banners and more. A first-of-its-kind, Batch Review enables creatives to provide feedback and approve groups of multimedia assets in a single review workflow–aggregation capabilities that streamline creative processes and expedite delivery.
Ziflow Viewer Updates
Scattered feedback burdens creative teams and wastes time across the asset approval process. Ziflow Viewer enhancements make it easier than ever to garner rich feedback on your creative assets. The updates let you:
- Grab the attention of teammates, clients or reviewers with the ability to @mention any user or guest within your Ziflow account beyond those associated with the individual asset. To leverage @mention, simply type the at sign (@) and the name of your desired reviewer into comments.
- Stay organized by labeling replies to streamline the process of identifying, recalling and responding to comment threads.
- Easily navigate through pending reviews with next-asset review improvements.
With Ziflow, creatives can quickly launch new projects regardless of quantity or size of files and assets. Platform enhancements such as drag-and-drop functionality ensure rapid asset uploads so that customers can easily create new projects, upload the latest versions and accelerate time to feedback.
Expanded Integration and Extension Ecosystem
Ziflow has further integrated into creatives’ existing tech stack with the addition of our two-way monday.com sync. By tapping the monday.com x Ziflow integration, creatives can:
- Immediately begin the approval process in Ziflow by uploading assets to monday.com’s items and forms. Through the integration, assets uploaded via monday.com will be accessible in Ziflow for feedback.
- Import feedback, comments, action items and workflow updates made in Ziflow to monday.com with Zibots, our creative production automation widgets.
- Eliminate unnecessary steps for updating project status. With monday.com x Ziflow integration, statuses are updated across both platforms to simplify project updates across platforms.
Additional key integrations enable Ziflow users to:
- Integrate workflows into communication and collaboration platforms with Ziflow Connect, including Asana, Slack, Teams and more.
- Automatically import new files with connections to G Drive and Dropbox.
- Enhance video editing user experience by embedding Ziflow into Adobe’s Creative Cloud apps and Apple’s Final Cut Pro X. The extension will sync the video playhead so that teams can easily see the exact frame location of comments and feedback.
To learn more about our recent releases or get started with Ziflow, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.