2022 was an epic year for Ziflow, as thousands of marketing and creative teams all over the world were able to feel the impact that a streamlined creative workflow can bring to their organizations. We’re excited to kick off 2023 with an announcement that will have lasting effects on how our current and future customers centralize feedback and automate the approval of creative assets.
I’m thrilled to announce today that we have raised $20 million in Series A funding led by Riverside Acceleration Capital (RAC) and Companyon Ventures. This investment will allow us to continue growing our amazing team around the world and to power new forms of innovation in our platform, including a long list of significant new features and software integrations.
We’re excited to take Ziflow to the next level and help customers accelerate their creative workflows, making their creative processes more automated and efficient than ever before. With the support of the amazing teams at RAC and Companyon, we’re committed to delivering an unparalleled experience for our customers—and this funding will allow us to do just that.
Ziflow is built around six core values, but to me, the most important is the first: the simple axiom of “the customer is the hero.” No matter how big of a role creative workflow plays in a customer’s story, they are always at the center of what we do. They are our focal point as we help them solve challenges around feedback, review, and approval. You have my commitment that we will keep providing you, our customers, the best support and experience possible!
Some of the exciting new features we will deliver this year include:
- Ziflow 2.0: An all new dashboard experience: We're excited to announce that we've completely redesigned our dashboard to make it even easier and faster to share your assets for feedback. The new dashboard will also utilize smart grouping and sorting to make it super quick to find the assets that require your attention. Ziflow 2.0 is available for early access, so please get in touch if you’d like to be one of the first to get your hands on it.
- Automation and AI-powered review: Automation and AI is changing the world around us, and we’ve been hard at work over the last year integrating new ways to automate and leverage new technologies which will allow for faster and more accurate feedback on assets including: image and text recognition, quality control, sentiment analysis, predictive approval, automated and personalized feedback.
- Even more integrations: We're extending our native library of integrations with your most popular project and digital management tools to make it even easier for teams to collaborate and get approvals. Our primary objective with these integrations is to remove all the manual steps involved in keeping tasks and DAM systems up to date.
- Mobile app: We're also launching a mobile app for Ziflow, so you can manage your assets and approvals from anywhere. The mobile app will allow you to review and approve assets on-the-go, making the approval process more convenient and efficient.
- No more email: Our new notifications center will be designed to keep you informed about important updates and deadlines, without overwhelming you with unnecessary information. This will help to ensure that you never miss an important update or deadline.
- Compliance checklists: We're also adding new features to increase accountability and adherence to regulatory standards. These include Compliance Checklists with specific steps for reviewers to follow and the ability to electronically capture handwritten signatures upon approval. These features will help teams to stay compliant and reduce the risk of errors.
- Color Separations: Work on print and packaging assets? We have you covered! We’ll soon be releasing our Color Separations feature, helping reviewers get pixel-perfect comparisons between standard print colors and what’s being viewed digitally within the proof. This feature will help to ensure that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Email proofing: Customers will be able to send a test email to Ziflow from their engagement platform and automate the feedback gathering process prior to sending to their recipient list. This feature will help to streamline the email proofing process and save time.
- And that's just the beginning!
I’m extremely grateful for the support of our investors and we’re looking forward to using this funding to further Ziflow’s position as the industry's benchmark for the creative workflow. We’re confident that with these new features and enhancements, we’ll be able to help our customers save considerable time and money while improving the quality of their work they deliver.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to sharing more updates throughout 2023 (and beyond) as we work to make Ziflow the best solution for marketing and creative teams.